Infidelity Recovery Coach
If your spouse has had an affair, is there still hope? Yes!
If your spouse has left you, can you somehow pick up the pieces, and build a happy life for yourself on the other side of the pain? Absolutely!
If you’ve had an affair and your spouse says they can never trust you again, is there any hope? Yes, there is.
Can you have a happy marriage after an affair? You can have an even better marriage than you ever imagined possible.
Miracles happen. Broken hearts can be healed. The pieces of our broken families and our broken lives can be restored. We know. We did it.
Here’s what an Infidelity Recovery Coach can help you do:
1. Avoid Common Mistakes. When it all comes down to it, it’s not the affair itself that is the most difficult to heal from (and we’re not minimizing how difficult that is in anyway), but it’s all the mistakes couples make after the affair is disclosed that usually causes the greatest damage to the relationship. By getting good help right away you can minimize the damage and begin genuine healing and restoration quickly.
2. Quickly Identify Your Strengths and Challenges as a Couple. It can be extremely encouraging to see what you do have going for you as a couple. Is your marriage one that can/should be saved? It’s also helpful to clearly identify your challenges.
3. Gain Clear Direction. Often couples wonder, are we doing the right things? With coaching you can have confidence that the energy you’re putting in is moving your relationship forward. You’re not wasting your time. You’ll have confidence that you’re on the right track.
4. Understand Both Sides. There are no “bad guys” in our coaching sessions. Because we thoroughly understand the unique pain and challenges of both sides of the marriage, both the one who had the affair and the one who is betrayed will feel understood. Coaching avoids bias. We’re on the side of your restored love.
5. Identify Hidden Issues. Most couples waste time arguing over surface issues (without realizing it), so they talk in circles, and never really resolve anything. They feel frustrated and often as if they’ve hit a wall they can’t seem to breakthrough. Coaching can help you identify the “real” issues you and your spouse are hurting over, so you can actually move forward.
6. You will have something to look forward to. Coaching becomes an oasis in which you are really heard, can talk about your vital concerns and begin to purposefully design your life and relationships.
7. Save Time and Agony. It’s understandable to feel that you don’t want to “air your dirty laundry.” Sadly, however, trying to “do it on your own” usually takes longer and is harder than necessary. With specific guidance for your unique challenges, you can heal thoroughly, faster, and it doesn’t have to be that hard.
The Advantages of working with an Infidelity Recovery Coach
Brian and Anne have personally been through this and rebuilt their marriage when at one point it seemed hopeless. This gives them genuine compassion for your situation, and what they share is not just theory. They’ve been there. They know. They understand the journey and the difficult emotions, but here’s the real key. They coach together – so you always have insight into what the other side might be feeling as well. You may choose to coach with either Brian and/or Anne.
The Passionate Life Coaching Team
If you are divorcing, the Passionate Life Coaching team includes coaches who have navigated the painful journey of divorce and also built happy, healthier, stronger lives on the other side. As well there are other couple teams to work with, and for some, one of the coaches on the Passionate Life team can be a more relatable option, for example, with couples where the wife had the affair, they may prefer to work with one of the couples on our coaching team where the wife had the affair. You can rest assured, we’ve got a coach on our team, whom you’ll be able to relate to.
To find out more call our office at 360-306-3367. We will be happy to spend a few minutes with you at no charge (if we are available) to answer your questions about coaching and ensure this is the right option for you. Our primary concern is helping you heal, with or without your spouse, as your unique situation demands.
Private Infidelity Recovery Coach for Couples and Individuals
Save Yourself Time, Mistakes and Agony
“Anne and Brian saved our marriage. Without their positive help, in some very low times, we may not have made it. They both gave us such an honest and fair perspective of the affair healing process. It was my wife that had the affair, so it was very helpful for me to get a guys perspective of why? And vice versa for me with Anne, she was able to relate to me as the betrayed spouse and my wife as a woman. We worked with them via phone for 6 months and in person on a few occasions. It has been just over 2 years since our D DAY, and I can say without any doubt… OUR marriage is better today than it was before the affair!! Anne and Brian continue to inspire us with their marriage and support. Sean – Tsawwassen BC, Canada
First, the bad news…
It’s not easy and it’s not instant. Generally affair-recovery experts agree that it takes a minimum of 2 years to heal from an affair. The time it takes depends primarily on the kind of affair facing you and the route and strategies you take in resolving the affair. What you do will either help you move faster or slow you down. Ultimately it doesn’t matter how long it takes, it matter that you do heal, and that you’re continually moving forward … not stuck.
Here’s the good news… We’ve seen some couples heal in as quickly as a year. With great respect for other professionals, we’ve wondered, how can this be? Are we missing something? We have, however, noticed a common denominator among those couples who are healing so quickly … they are the ones who’ve gotten our help very soon after disclosure.
More good news… The affair in your marriage is an opportunity. Really! You are given (rather painfully) an opportunity to learn about you and the relationships in your life. You are given the opportunity to thoughtfully and intentionally redesign your life and love relationship. You will never be the same. And, do you really want to go back to what was?? (Anne thought she wanted her old life back at one point – but no longer!)
As personal coaches, Anne and Brian offer something no PhD toting “expert” can: they have walked the walk, and advice comes from experience. They have a unique ability to draw others out of their hurt, and to plant seeds of personal growth. Their passion to reach out and help others is felt in each and every session. – H.W., Vancouver
What You Need
But, this just doesn’t happen! It probably won’t happen if you go it alone. You need input. You need support. You need new information. And, primarily, it is very important to have someone walk along with you, encourage you and show you new roads.
This is where the importance of having your own private Infidelity Recovery Coach emerges.
Infidelity Recovery Coaching starts with you and your situation. You work with the coach to find the strength and strategies you need to do exactly what is best for you and those closest to you.
Convenient, Private Infidelity Recovery Coaching Via Telephone, FaceTime or Skype from anywhere in the world.
It’s simple. It’s convenient. It’s easy. It’s confidential.
Working with an Infidelity Recovery Coach may help you move through the affair more quickly, avoid the mistakes others make on their own, boost your self-esteem, make you feel better and help you get the life and love relationship you truly want.
Relationship Coaching in Person or a 2 or 3 day Private Intensive Program.
If you live in Northern Washington State or the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada or will be visiting The Seattle/Vancouver area you can book your personal coaching appointment in person with Brian and/or Anne at their office in Blaine, Washington.
Here’s what you do…
Simply call our office at 360-306-3367 to schedule an appointment or send us an email email@example.com .
After an initial consultation, Brian or Anne will design a unique program specifically suited to your needs, to take you from where you are, to where you want to be.
Our goal is to empower you, point you in the right direction and give you the skills to heal your life and relationship … and to take your marriage and or your life to the next level. We want you to join the many happy couples whose once hurting marriages have become amazing success stories.
We look forward to helping you heal, get beyond the pain, and build a happy life on the other side of the affair.
To book your confidential, intial private infidelity recovery coaching consultation, call 360-306-3367 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a consultation for coaching.
We look forward to hearing from you,