Becoming strong, confident, peaceful, joyful, conquering and triumphant.
Here in 2022 we are proud to announce our first annual Victorious Women Retreat.
Victorious Women is a retreat specifically designed for women who desire to take their lives to a higher level in all areas: marriage, family, friendship, health, recreation, work and spiritual growth.
Life isn't easy and as women we face unique and often undeserved challenges. This retreat is designed to encourage us, train us and equip us to handle all that life throws at us in the best possible way.
This retreat is a sequel to Take Your Life Back, and yet open to all women. Now we get to celebrate life! That doesn't mean that your life needs to be problem free to attend. It's about taking your life to the next level.
Our Man of Honor Weekend has been running successfully for over a decade. At last we are offering a program of the same quality for women! Victorious Women is meant to empower, encourage and strengthen us for the year ahead, and help us to be better women, wives, and mothers.
Benefits of Attending Victorious Women
- Be Revived & Rejuvenated
- Be encouraged, have fun, laugh
- Deal with challenges unique to women
- Move closer to “strong & complete, ready for anything”
- Spend quality time with quality women
- Gain strength & motivation
- Improve your self-esteem
- Become a better wife & mother
- Thrive after divorce
- Find the source of greater strength
What To Expect
This retreat is being held in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL, where average temperatures are 60 - 80 degrees in March. There is shopping, beaches, spa and more nearby, plus a beautiful pool at the hotel. You work hard. You've been through much. Now it's time to take care of you.
Teaching and growth sessions will incorporate a variety of experiences and teaching styles to help us absorb each session not just in our heads, but also in our hearts to keep it practical and fun.
Date, Location, Time
Dates: March 4 - 6, 2022.
Location: West Palm Beach, FL at the West Palm Beach Marriott
Airports: There is an airport in West Palm Beach that offers free shuttle service to the hotel. Miami is 1 hour away. Fort Lauderdale is also 1 hour away.
Time: Retreat commences at 7 pm on Friday and concludes at noon on Sunday. There will be free time on Saturday afternoon from noon - 7 pm to enjoy recreation, relaxation and friendship together.
Cost: $1600 includes 2 nights hotel stay based on having a roommate. (The retreat does not include meals.)
Availability: Space is limited. If you want to attend, please register right away to ensure your spot. We don't want to have to turn people away! If people register promptly, the sooner the possibility we can negotiate more space with the venue.
- Session 1: Blindsided! When you find yourself in a battle you don't want to be in.
- Session 2: Winning at Relationships
- Session 3: Your Identity. Knowing who you are and why you are here.
- Session 4: Stretch night 2.0
- Session 5: Finding the source of your strength. Being strong for the battle
- Bonus Sessions:
- How men think.
- Healing progress. What does healed look like for different women in different situations.
- Helping your children restore love and respect for their father.