... when you're between a rock and a hard place.
Sometimes no options seem acceptable
Sometimes it’s best to just pick one and do it, because one of the greatest failures in life is failing to do anything at all.
It’s about weighing probabilities. Decisions have the power to create great reward, or negative consequences that can denigrate the quality of our lives.
If decisions have so much power in our lives, why do we put them off?
- The only failure is failing to decide.
- Uncertainty about what that is going to mean for us. The most important thing is that you make your own decisions.
- Weak decision making muscles. The way to get good at making decisions is by making decisions.
- We feel overwhelmed. We don’t know where to start, so we need a system for making tough decisions
What do I really want out of my life?
Will I get it or not by making or not making this decision?
4 rules for making decisions
- All important decisions must be made on paper.
- Be clear about what you want, and why you want it.
- Decisions are based on probability.
- All decision thinking is just value clarification
What do I want? Why is that important to me?
"You can have anything you want in life, but you can’t have everything you want in life."
6 steps to making a decision - Listen to the tele seminar for these steps!