… after an affair???
This special post is for you!
Are you tired of the pain?
Are you ready to let go and be free?
Do you wish your spouse would just listen to you?
TO THE BETRAYED …
- Are you beside yourself with anger?
- Does it feel impossible to ever move beyond so much pain?
- Do you just want the truth?
- Is your self-esteem shattered?
- Are you confused, wondering what you should do?
- Are you sick of feeling blamed for your spouses choice to go outside the marriage?
TO THE UNFAITHFUL …
- Do you feel like no one understands you?
- Do you wish someone would listen to you? Care about your side?
- Are you struggling with feelings you still have for the affair partner?
- You get that you have to tell the truth, but when you do, it is used against you to hurt you, so how can you?
- Does it feel like you’re on a marathon that will never end?
- Are you wondering if there is really hope? Can your spouse ever really forgive you? Can you ever forgive yourself?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO 2 OR MORE OF THESE QUESTIONS READ ON …
There is a better way. Here are your options if you are trying to heal a marriage after an affair:
- You can try and do this on your own and keep struggling for a long time and if you’re like most couples who chose this option, never really heal.
- You can try regular counseling or therapy and spend an hour a week, where it often feels like little is accomplished and the session ends way too soon, and it seems more damage is done by your spouse (or possibly you) between the sessions, and you might be moving more backwards than forwards.
- You can accelerate your healing and greatly diminish the pain you are suffering by setting aside 3 focused days and getting all the tools you need at once, so you and your spouse can start moving through this intelligently, and put this behind you as soon as possible and move on to the happy, healthy marriage, where you can trust and be trusted, and start laughing together and having fun again.
During the HFA INTENSIVE WEEKEND you’ll learn how to …
- Talk about painful issues without hurting each other
- Understand why your spouse acts the way they do
- Understand why you act the way you do
- Overcome obsessive thoughts
- Process anger in healthy ways
- Rebuild trust
- Rebuild self-esteem
- Get past the incredible sadness
- Build a renewed relationship based on openness and honesty
- Break negative cycles
- Reestablish love, intimacy, honor and respect
- Learn how to reconnect sexually after an affair
- Ensure an affair never happens in your marriage again
To find out more or to register click here or call 360-306-3367 Now! Don’t delay. We can and will help you!
“My wife and I wanted to send a deep hearted thank you for the great HFA weekend and bi-weekly follow up sessions that were included. It’s had such a huge impact on us and our communication and every day interactions. We learn a great deal weekly and love sharing as well as hearing other viewpoints. It really helps with our healing journey. The ongoing follow-up sessions for the men are great and have given me fantastic information.
“Just wanted to share that you both are such wonderful people, and your compassion, caring and thoroughly candid approach combined with such a strong curriculum makes an incredible impact. You truly have a gift. We also appreciated the commitment of the extended coaches. They all were so great.” – MG & JB, New Jersey
With a Heart to Help,
Brian & Anne Bercht